Monday 17 September 2012

and to 20 and beyond



THE NEW 31 DAY FASHION BLOGGER CHALLENGE!

20 days in and the topic today is 'Shoes you love but hardly wear'. The shoes I love but hardly ever wear are a cute pair of heels I brought last year for a 1920's Hen's day. They are a cute pair Mary Jane heels from Target.




I don't wear them very often because I don't wear heels very often. Even in flats I get comments on how tall I am. I also get woken up in the middle of the night with cramps in my calves if I wear heels for too long.

These heels aren't too high though and they are pretty comfortable to wear.

Dinner last night was great. We met some friends at a pub. It was a last minute thing but well worth it. I had Tandoori chicken for dinner and an amazing sticky date pudding for dessert.

Sticky Date Pudding - Greenwood Tavern

I have a big week of eating ahead of me. I have a dinner both Thursday and Friday night and a cocktail party on Saturday. So maybe expect a few more photos of food.

I hope everyone else's week is full of amazing food!

Love, love Elle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...