Wednesday 5 September 2012

and it's 8 days in



THE NEW 31 DAY FASHION BLOGGER CHALLENGE!


Today's blog topic is 'Something you forgot you had but love'. This is a skirt I also got from my sister. I can't remember why or when but I know I had it hidden away because it was too small for me for a while. Plus it is missing a few buttons on the back which I need to replace. It is a satin like skirt with a really high waist and a hem to the mid calf. 

It was hiding away in my hanging shelves in the corner of my cupboard. Now that I fit into it, it has migrated to a hanger and hopefully I will remember to sew new buttons on it so I can wear it. 






The material and the high waist are my two favourite features of this skirt. The skirt is by designer Adele Palmer. 




Skirt - Adele Palmer
Top - Portmans
Necklace - Diva

I am very happy with this dress although I can't wear it to dinner if I plan on eating a large meal. It's still a smidge bit tight and acts as a corset for my belly. 

Well until next time.
Love, love Elle.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...