Saturday 15 September 2012

and by the time it's 18


THE NEW 31 DAY FASHION BLOGGER CHALLENGE!

'Your brightest lipstick' is today's topic and my brightest lipstick is 'Are you red-dy' by Maybelline. I brought this lipstick last year for a friends hen's day.

Are You Red-dy - Maybelline

The theme of the hen's was the 1920's, so I looked for a bright, but deep red colour to go with my costume. 

Very bright. Especially against my pale skin.

Well today is another busy one. No time for nails. It's my sisters 30th tonight, so I am off home for it. I have spent the morning creating a surprise for her and all I can say is that I smell like chocolate. We are staying in a newly refurbished old pub for the night, right in the center of the town. So I am hoping to go to a cafe for breakfast and get a giant stack of pancakes.

Must dash.
Love, love Elle.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...