Saturday 8 September 2012

and legs 11


THE NEW 31 DAY FASHION BLOGGER CHALLENGE!


'Your spring essential' is today's blog. Although this challenge was meant for May it was developed in the UK where everything is the other way around. In May I was enjoying autumn. So completing this challenge now in Australia's spring was a lucky coincidence.

My spring essential is my new pair of sunnies. I love them but wish they had a darker tint. They are ever so slightly sixties-ish with the point in the corners.


Sunnies from Rubi

I have had a fairly busy day today making banana bread for a picnic tomorrow and I am about to head off to the pub for dinner and drinks with friends. So no long winded write up today.

I will post pics of said banana cake and picnic tomorrow.

Love, love Elle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...