Monday 10 September 2012

and luckily 13


THE NEW 31 DAY FASHION BLOGGER CHALLENGE!

Day 13 is all about 'Your lazy day at home with style (in front of your housemates/bf/visitors) outfit'.
For me it's all about a comfy hoodie and some yoga pants/jeans or shorts and a simple tee. I love Cotton On Body for jumpers and jackets. They have really cute patterns and they are nice and long. I may be sporting the jumper and yoga pants look tomorrow at this rate. I think I am getting sick. Hopefully I am not getting sick and I am just having a bad day.

Cotton On Body

Quirky Circus from Myer

These are the prints on my two favourite hoodies. The elephant one is stitched on material with a button eye. I think I'd like to create something just like that. I would by a plain jumper and stitch on a cute image and add some quirky features. Could be a nice little project for me!

Saturday night I went to dinner at this cute little Mexican place in Highgate, El Publico. We were meeting some friends at the Queens Hotel abut we were early, so we booked in for dinner before we joined them.

We had some cocktails at the bar with some chickpeas in burnt tortilla salt, then when we were seated we had more cocktails and Beef mogo mogo. Which was crazy awesome! We had small mains so we could fit in dessert. I like tex/mex but I love Mexican food. Another little Mexican place I'd love to try is La Cholita in Northbridge.


Me with Pastel Tres Leche Rhubarb.

I think I am going to try and rest up and get an early night. 

Until next time.
Love, love Elle.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...