Friday 5 October 2012

and I'm freezing here

Bored...

As I sit here in this freezing office, in which someone just decided to turn the aircon to cool making it even colder, I'm thinking of the warmer weather outside and what my weekend is going to entail. I think I will wear my orange Petra Vanessie dress tonight to the fancy dinner at Rockpool Burswood. I keep getting conflicting information about the place. Someone has even told me to eat before I go. Which I might have to seeing as the reservation isn't until 8.30, which is about an hour and a half after I like to eat. At least I will look the part in my designer dress.

Looks pretty swanky

Hopefully I'll enjoy the expensive experience.

This weekend I have decided to become a tourist in my own city. I am heading into Perth by myself to have a wander around and to see if I can find some hidden gems. I have decided to by myself so I don't have to please anyone with where we walk or where we eat. Does anyone else feel this way sometimes? I am pretty sure that I am not the only one. I think I might start in the Perth side then crossover to Northbridge for lunch. I have decided to try and find some skirts while I am in Northbridge. The weather is getting warmer and I seem to have donated all of my non-work skirts. Oh well. To the shops.

I hope everyone has a lovely Friday night!
Love, love Elle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...