Monday 15 October 2012

and I am an Aunty again

Big baby boy

I am currently sending all of my love and congratulations to my sister who gave birth to her second boy, at home, in water with no pain relief. As natural as they come. What makes this even more impressive is the fact that the boy weighs in at an impressive 4.6kg or 10lb 2oz in old money.



He is not yet named. My sister and her partner had thought of names but when they met him, they didn't suit him. I have to wait for next Saturday before I can travel to go see him. I am very happy and have already printed out a picture of him and hung it at my desk with my other nieces and nephew.

I hope everyone else's weekend brought love and happiness.

Love, love Elle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...