Monday 19 November 2012

and I am suprised

Stylish Surprise has arrived!

They have such cute boxes

My mystery item has arrived from Modcloth. As soon as I opened the box I smiled. It was black. I have an affiliation with black, too much though. I have been expanding my colour palette lately but black will always be my favourite. I opened up the plastic cover and out came a dress. It had ruffles and polka dots and the label says 'Cocolove'. It's a polyester dress with a little added spandex. the material feels a bit funny but still looks pretty nice.

So I have been searching Modcloth to find out more about the dress, but they have nothing by Cocolove listed. So I started searching the internet to find out more. I started getting bits of information by finding other dresses by Cocolove but it was proving difficult to find the dress I had received. But I couldn't find a thing. So this mystery dress really is a surprise.

I took it home and tried it on. I was a little puzzled with which was the front and which was the back. Since the back seemed like it would make a nice front. I went with the obvious answer of the tag at the back. I slipped the dress on and started doing it up but came to a halt around the middle of my chest. Errmmm. So I thought I would have more luck with the back at the front. Same thing. It didn't go up past my chest. So I tried one more time with the front at the front. But it was all in vain. The dress didn't fit and no diet and exercise could change that fact. Which was, and always is, a possibility. Although I matched my measurements to the size I chose, some dresses are just not designed for ladies with a large cup size, just as some dresses aren't designed for ladies with a smaller cup size. So now I have a pretty dress from Modcloth which does not fit. I have hung it up until I decide what to do with it.

Here are some pictures I took of it on a hanger anyway.




Cute mesh details!

Love, love Elle.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...