Thursday 28 March 2013

and Sculptures by the Sea - Cottesloe - Part 1

and Sculptures by the Sea - Cottesloe - Part 1

Last Saturday, my plus one and I headed out as the sun was rising to see the the sculpture exhibit, Sculptures by the Sea, at Cottesloe. It was finishing the day afterwards, so I didn't want to miss out on seeing it for another year. I took down my DSLR as well as my Canon point and shoot, but the aim was to improve my manual skills. Even though I had it on 'P' most of the time, the DSLR takes more patience than my Canon.


This guy was pretty cute looking for a seagull.







This sculpture would have looked amazing with the sun setting behind it.





The sun was peaking over Cottesloe.


Shiny sculpture were my favourite.




In this photo I was playing with the shutter speed.



 More photos to come!

Love, love Elle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...