Friday 31 August 2012

and 3 days of fashion


THE NEW 31 DAY FASHION BLOGGER CHALLENGE!


Today's blog is about 'Something you're wearing for the first time'. Luckily this blog landed on free dress day at work and I got to wear this dress today. The last Friday of every month we get to leave the work clothes at home and in return we give a gold coin donation which goes to a sponsor child in Cambodia. This Orange dress I brought on sale from Target. I personally don't care where my clothes come from as long as they are good quality and the price is right. I think it was around $25 and is a perfect summer barbecue dress. Except it's not summer yet and I was heading into a cold office. So I teamed it up with some dark jeans and had a cropped black cardi over it for most of the day. 


Pretty bird pattern.

I am pleased to announce that this is my first 'mullet' dress. Another first for today was my new necklace from Lovisa. 


It's an adorable little pocket watch necklace. I think I paid around $20 for it. I absolutely love Lovisa. They have so much choice and when I got that necklace it was by two get one free. I also brought a braclet and got a cute set of pastel flat pins for free.




I think I am going to need to pose better for photos. Hopefully by day 31 I will be able to present you with a fancier picture of me. But for now I will just stand there and smile. Also I will try and be more organised and use my proper camera not just the one on my phone.



In other news. My partner brought me Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen. It is on my 30 before 30 list and my cheap copy I lent to a friend about a year or more ago, before I had a chance to read it. He thought I needed a really nice copy and I think he was correct.

 Anyone else get surprise present today?

Until next time.
Love, love Elle.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...