Saturday 4 May 2013

and Lo Quay River Cafe - Wilson

Lo Quay River Cafe - Wilson


After my previous monster ride of 100km, I was quiet happy that the next ride I went on was a lot shorter and tamer. The stop for this ride was Lo Quay River Cafe. I have driven past this place often and on our longer rides we always pass near by. It was late in the afternoon and we were in a bit of a rush to get there before they started packing up. We arrived at around 4.15pm for a 5pm close so we had plenty of time to sit, relax and enjoy a smoothie and some cake.

Berry smoothie for me

Banana for him

My plus one although wasn't aware I had ordered some cake. He thought that when I said 'Baci' to the waiter I was referring to the chocolates. He sure was surprised when I large piece of cake arrived on the table for us to share.

Baci cake

Perfect afternoon tea for two, or one if your hungry.

One of the best things going for the place is the view.


They were packing up at this point.





I think the Lo Quay cafe may become a little regular cafe for us. It is on some great bike paths around the river and by the looks of the display case, I won't run out of cake choices anytime soon. It is situated by a small park with a barbecue or two and the view across the river is stunning. The sun was setting so we headed the shorter way home.

Hopefully we will have a mild run up to winter, so I can get out on my bike before it gets to wet and windy. Although Perth in winter never really gets too bad, so I am pretty lucky for that.

Until next time.
Love, love Elle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...