Monday 28 October 2013

and 294 is here to stay

Days 281-294

October is a very busy month for me. My mother, brother, a niece and a nephew all have their birthday in October. My plus ones father and his sister also have their birthday in this month as well. So a lot of celebrating has happen and is still to happen during the next few weeks. We then get a short lull in the celebrations and then it will all ramp up again for Christmas.

Day 281:

We have tried to grow tomatoes before but failed.
I found an all in one kit to try again.

Day 281:

I received my syllabus and I am happily preparing for my next grading. 

Day 281:

We had dinner at our favourite Japanese restaurant 
and my side plate was very cute.

Day 281:

Friday night was all about home made pizza and s'mores at our friends house.

Day 281:

My adorable nephew celebrated his 1st birthday 
with a small party in the park.

Day 281:

I had a quick little shopping trip buying a new work out top and a new purse.

Day 281:

Dallas waited very patiently for her dog chocolate and I waited 
just as patiently for my chocolate.

Day 281:

I decided to run through my French lesson before 
heading to bed so I wouldn't forget it.

Day 281:

We had a last minute, spur of the moment, rendezvous for
dinner across from my kickboxing gym.

Day 281:

I found these cute little pin-wheels at the shops. Perfect
 for our upcoming baking shoot.

Day 281:

I love my new apron. I brought it when I was on holiday in Queensland. 

Day 281:

My friend and I made this huge sprinkle cake. It is 5 layers 
of sponge with butterscotch buttercream icing.

Day 281:

One of my favourite things to do is to have a picnic. I love 
planning for them and eating them.

Day 281:

Monday night was all about relaxing with some leftovers 
and looking through my new book.

So that's it. That was my last fortnight. I am so happy with how the cake turned out. We were fairly nervous when we were moving it and rolling it around in the sprinkles. Here is a link to the cake instructions. Sprinkle Cake. We chose not to dye our cake but we made very colourful cupcakes to go with the 100's and 1000's.

Until next time.
Love, love Elle.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...