Thursday 30 August 2012

and its day 2


THE NEW 31 DAY FASHION BLOGGER CHALLENGE!



So it's the second day of the 31 day fashion blog challenge. Today is 'You have the most' and I have a few contenders for this title. But i think the winner is ballet flats.


My ballet flat collection



I have 19 pairs and getting them all out to take a photo made me realise that I need to clean some of them and that others just need to be thrown away. It has also made me decide that I want to find a good pair of mint coloured flats. I think this colour is too scarce in my wardrobe but it is one of my favourites. I did try on a really pretty pair of mint heals last week from Betts but they don't come in my size (Aus11) and the 10's which sometimes fit, didn't.


I'd love a pair like that but alas, they only go to size 10. If I can't find any in the shops I may buy them anyway. They are from Styletread so they have a free return policy.

Well it would seem that I am already learning from blogging about my clothes. I have learnt that I need to do a shoe clean out and buy new shoes.

Until next time,

Love, love Elle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...